TL;DR: We have added a Newsletter feature to the website, and have a few potential upcoming projects and current projects underway!
It has been a very busy week here at Alice Molloy Interiors, and we’d like to share with our readers what has been going on!
- Full house extension & renovation, drawing by Alexander Gemini. Construction underway.
- Loft conversion in Takeley.
- Full house extension & renovation. Construction underway (close up)
- Full house extension & renovation. Construction underway (whole house view).
- Potential new client, FF&E project (look at that ceiling!).
- Snagging underway at our Chelsea project. Then time to photograph!!
- Full house fit out, ready for Christmas move in!
- Room by Room service, renovating media room in this photo.
In other news, we have decided to start our own Newsletter! There are numerous channels to keep readers in the loop and some readers may have a favourite method, such as Facebook or Instagram. We thought about what we are currently providing to our viewers, and we have come to the decision that adding a newsletter channel will be beneficial, as it is a common form of providing a digest of events happening at a company.
Some people may see this as another item to clutter their inbox, so let’s break down what we will provide in our newsletters:
- Projects we are working on
- Any business updates at Alice Molloy Interiors
- New products and promotions on our website
- Guest bloggers wanting to share some posts on our website
All we require from our subscribers is their email address, and we will not be sending your details to any other outside business except our mailing platform. We also have no plans to send you emails for any other purpose than the reasons previously listed. Should we decide to make any changes, you will be given plenty of notice of the changes, with the option to opt-out.
There will be plenty more updates coming, and we promise to keep you in the loop.
If you’re interested in using our services, send us an enquiry!
Speak to you soon, and hope you have a great weekend!